- Hold Anything - The Merge Cube is the only product that lets you hold digital 3D objects (holograms), enabling an entirely new and powerful way to learn Science and STEM. Now students can explore a galaxy in the palm of their hand, hold fossils and ancient artifacts, explore a DNA molecule, investigate the Earth’s core, dissect a virtual frog, and much, much more. Compatible with iOS and Android devices.
- Subscription Based Apps - Comes with a limited amount of free STEM and Science content. The full learning experience requires a subscription to Merge EDU apps, and a free trial is available.
- Over 100 Interactive Science Simulations - Students will learn science effectively with science simulations they can touch, hold and interact with. Students will understand complex topics more easily and remember what they learned longer.
- Over 1000 True-to-Life Digital Teaching Aids - Just as effective as traditional physical teaching aids for learning. One Merge Cube provides the equivalent of $10,000 worth of teaching aids for students to learn effectively, anytime and anywhere.
- 3D STEM Creation - Upload, view, share your own 3D creations on the Merge Cube. Students will discover problems quicker and iterate faster so they can create better designs.
Subscribe To Geniuses Newsletter
& get brilliant updates!