Famous Women Scientist tote bag
- Two sided tote bag that is made of heavy duty high quality canvas
- The tote bag measures 13.5 inches by 15 inches by 4 inches
- Our Women of Science image includes:Ada Lovelace (computer programming), Marie Curie (Radioactivity), Rachel Carson (environmental research) , Rosalind Franklin (DNA research), Mae Jemison (astronaut), Rita Levi-Montalcini (neuroscience) Maria Sibylla Merian (scientific illustrator), Chien-Shiung Wu (nuclear physics),Jane Goodall (primatologist)
- Our Men of Science Image includes: Charles Darwin (Evolution), Nikola Tesla (Engineer/Inventor) Albert Einstein, (Theory of relativity) Isaac Newton (gravity), Neils Bohr (atom model).
- It would make a great gift for your favorite science enthusiast. This is original artwork produced by Anatomology.
Erasmus of Rotterdam
Saint Benedict Medals Necklace
Benissimo Muslim Prayer Rug