- Sure, this is not a common screen printing metal printing. Sublimination on Metal Technique: an image is printed onto transfer paper using dye-based ink and then transferred onto a white gloss aluminium metal surface with heat and pressure. Intense, pressured heat is applied onto aluminium prints -- guarantees phenomenal sharpness, depth, lustre and color
- We used lightweight Chromaluxe HD Aluminum panel, Picture print on it to produce a sleek look. Gloss surface, Sharper details, cleaner edges.
- Metal Easel included. Can be set on a desk. Rounded edges.
- Classic painting of Vincent van Gogh printed on gloss metal panel, No photo surface protection needed. Won't fade or yellow. Easy to clean. gift package, suitable for collection, It is the best gift for friends.
- Made in U.S.A. 100% guarantee. Lasts forever - nearly indestructible.
Twelve Sunflowers Metal Print
Subscribe To Geniuses Newsletter
& get brilliant updates!