The Dimensions of Paradise were known to ancient civilizations as the harmonious numerical standards that were the underpinning of the created world. John Michell's quest for these standards provides vital clues for understanding:
* the dimensions and symbolism of Stonehenge
* the plan of Atlantis and reason for its fall
* the numbers behind the sacred names of Christianity
* the form of St. John's vision of the New Jerusalem
* the name of the man with the number 666
* the foundation plan of Glastonbury and other sanctuaries These symbols suggest a potential for personal, cultural and political regeneration in our new century.