- CHEMISTRY BOARD GAME - Learn chemistry from Subatomic, a science game where you use quarks to build protons, neutrons and electrons. Use those to build elements, just like a particle physicist.
- STRATEGIC PLAY - A deck building card game about particle physics and chemistry. Highly strategic to engage an adult gamer, yet intuitive enough for kids 10 and up to play at home or in the classroom.
- ACCURATE SCIENCE - All atoms, elements, and science vocabulary in Subatomic are concepts covered in chemistry and physics class, making it one of the best educational games to aid science teachers.
- WHO CAN PLAY - Perfect for the gamer, science class or family game night. Teachers, scientists, biologists, and students love playing this geeky science game; and it makes a great birthday surprise!
- LEARN SCIENCE - Designed to teach the physics and chemistry behind the atoms and elements on the periodic table at middle school, high school or college levels. Complies with STEM and NGSS standards.
Subatomic: an Atom Building Game
Subscribe To Geniuses Newsletter
& get brilliant updates!