Rodin's Thinker Man Statue
- The Divine Comedy - Written by Donte originally inspired this statue as part of a larger piece entitled The Gates of Hell. When Rodin decided to treat this nude male as an independent work, he was inspired by both intellect and poetry
- Auguste Rodin - The French sculptor Rodin is best known for his Thinker sculpture and he frequently worked in clay, then had his sculptures cast in plaster before finally being cast in bronze or carved in marble
- High Quality Sculpture - Hand-cast using real crushed stone bonded with durable designer resin, our Thinker statue is topped with a bronze verdigris finish for proud home or office display
- Design Toscano Classic Statues - Exclusive to the Design Toscano brand, this sculpture is a timelessly classic work of art and a wonderful gift for philosophers, writers, poets and art collectors
- Our medium Thinker statue measures 6"Wx5"Dx10"H and weighs 2 lbs.