- FOR BASIC TEACHING TO ADVANCED SCIENCE: 444 pieces molecular model kit, including 132 atoms, 158 bonds and 150 parts for Carbon-60(Fullerene), provides to students from Grade 7 to Graduate level.
- TWO CHEMICAL STRUCTURE MODELS: The ball-and-stick models use spheres to represent atoms and sticks to represent chemical bonds. In the space-filling model, the spheres are drawn to scale and are next to one another as atoms are in real molecules.
- CHEMISTRY EDUCATIONAL MOLECULE MODEL IN 3D: It can display chemical structure, molecular bond, and bond angle in all directions. Demonstrate fundamental molecular geometry, chemical molecular structure, stereochemistry with 3D modeling studies.
- EASY TO LEARN: The universal standard adopted for each atom's color makes it easier for you to use and learn. Atoms and chemical bonds combine tightly and firmly and can be easily disassembled by disconnecting tools.
- If you’re not in love with it for whatever reason, we’ll give you a full replacement or refund—no questions asked. If you have any doubt, please tell us. With nothing to worry about, or even to share with your friends, try it now.
LINKTOR Chemistry Molecular Model Kit
Subscribe To Geniuses Newsletter
& get brilliant updates!