- From the Napoleonic Wars to the American Revolution to the Civil War to the Plain Wars and many other conflicts in between, Black Powder covers a significant period in history spanning almost 300 years, which encompasses an era of warfare defined by muskets and cannons fueled by nothing more than gunpowder.
- Reenact pivotal battles in history within this tabletop combat game using dice, troops, and rules constructed by Warlord Games against one or more opponents.
- Each brigade is led by a single commander. You can move your entire brigade altogether or give individual units their own orders. On each turn, verbal commands are agreed upon by both players and moved based on those verbal commands and the roll of the dice.
- Built to be played on large tabletops, such as a pool table and multiplayer with as many people as you want, Black Powder was originally created to be a club game. A standard move is 12 ins for infantry, 18 in for Cavalry. Each player will need to have a measuring tape handy as they are not included.
- Build, paint and play! The construction and painting of the models and watching them come to life are just as much fun as the game itself!
Late French Light Infantry Napoleonic War Plastic Model Kit
Subscribe To Geniuses Newsletter
& get brilliant updates!