- Though Albert Einstein was a brilliant theoretical physicist, he wasn't much of a clothes horse. He had a few tweed sports coats, a couple of bow ties, 347 lab coats and that was about it. We're trying to rectify that with this amusing and fun Einstein's Ensembles Magnetic Dress Up Kit. You get a magnetic Albert Einstein doll and 28 magnetic articles of clothing and props.
- Let your imagination run wild as you dress the world's favorite genius in jeans, outwear, and even a spacesuit. Make Albert look formal. Make him look funky. And in the process, maybe you'll discover the creative genius inside you.
- MIX AND MATCH - Includes dozens of pieces for nearly limitless options. Each set promises hours of enjoyment on your refrigerator. The magnets are also strong enough to hold up life's most important documents (Math tests, dentist appointments, overdue bills) in style.
- MEASURES - Approximately 7.5" x 12". It has a total of two sheets, including all accessories. It's fun, funny, and educational. The magnet set makes a great gift. We have many other sets available, check them out.
- FROM THE UNEMPLOYED PHILOSOPHERS GUILD - Don't worry. We are employed, just not as philosophers. We're a small, Brooklyn based company specializing in gifts for the sophisticated gift giver. For whatever you need, we have presents of mind.
Einstein's Ensembles - Albert Einstein Magnetic Dress Up Doll Play Set
Subscribe To Geniuses Newsletter
& get brilliant updates!