Dante and Virgil in Hell Pullover Hoodie
- Solid colors: 80% Cotton, 20% Polyester; Heather Grey: 78% Cotton, 22% Poly; Dark Heather: 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester
- Machine wash cold with like colors, dry low heat
- Dante and Virgil is an 1850 oil on canvas painting by William-Adolphe Bouguereau. The painting depicts a scene from the Divine Comedy which is Dante and Virgil looking on as two damned souls are entwined in combat.
- William-Adolphe Bouguereau's Dante and Virgil in Hell is one of the most famous artworks of all time.
- 8.5 oz, Classic fit, Twill-taped neck