Cardinal Richelieu Tin Metal Figure
- Subject Figures: Cardinal Richelieu was born in 1585 and died in 1642. Richelieu dominated the history of France from 1624 to his death as Louis XIII’s chief minister, succeeding Luynes who died in 1621. Richelieu is considered to be one of the greatest politicians in French history.
- Scale: The size of the figure is 54mm and 1:32 in Scale. They are made from Pewter Tin Alloy metal.
- Ronin Miniatures: A miniature is a small-scale production or a small version. More than 15 years on the market we are making war Collectible Miniatures fit for playing Ronin toy figures games in Europe. In the presence of more than 700 unique products pieces on a variety of topics.
- Handmade High Quality Guarantees. Not for children. Nice souvenir for decor & for a gift.
- We guarantee to ship within 30 days delivery and return policy.