- Tinkineer’s marbleocity introduces children to engineering principles and physics concepts with dynamic hands-on STEM null kits made of precision-cut wood in the USA. Each kit includes easy-to-follow assembly instructions in a graphic novel that features the engineer characters. Building requires only household white glue…no special tools! It's a unique and playful learning experience for beginner and experienced makers alike!
- Each kit includes easy-to-follow assembly instructions in a graphic novel that features the engineer characters.
- The comic introduces a physics concept or engineering mechanism that is the focal point of the model, All in a fun and engaging way!
- The result is an awesome kinetic sculpture and some new physics and engineering insight!
- Measures approximately 4" x 6" when finished
Archimedes Screw Marble Machine Kit
Subscribe To Geniuses Newsletter
& get brilliant updates!