- Solid colors: 100% Cotton; Heather Grey: 90% Cotton, 10% Polyester; All Other Heathers: 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester
- Machine wash cold with like colors, dry low heat
- St Augustine of Hippo, 13 November 354 - 28 August 430, was an early Christian theologian and philosopher whose writings influenced the development of Western Christianity and Western philosophy.
- Augustine is viewed as one of the most important Church Fathers in Western Christianity for his writings
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
St Augustine T-Shirt
Subscribe To Geniuses Newsletter
& get brilliant updates!